You are currently viewing Use of Club Facilities – COVID -19 Level 3

Your board has been asked to remind all members that club facilities i.e. all greens, clubrooms and equipment are closed and unavailable to members until May 15th. This is based on advice to us from Bowls New Zealand. Bowls New Zealand have been advised by the Government on what is allowed under Covid – 19 level 3.

Provided the country moves to Level 2 your board is proposing to meet on Thursday May 14th when we will make a decision on reopening, the conditions that are required to do this, and the programme going forward.
In the meantime, stay safe.

On behalf of the Board
Stuart Jamieson