AGENDA FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD 9:30 am on
Saturday 29th June 2019
AT THE CLUBROOMS, 11 – 13 Ramsgate Terrace, Mairangi Bay
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting of 23rd June 2018 to be confirmed.
- Chairman’s Report
- Presentation of Financial Statements fiscal y/e 30 April 2019
- Receive Budget for forthcoming year 30th April 2020.
- Fix annual subscriptions for the forthcoming year.
- Confirmation of Patron.
- Election of Officers and Board members – we have received the following applications:-
President – Bruce Aley
Vice-President – Sandra Coombe
Treasurer – Tony Popplewell
Secretary – Jo Baxter
Members of the Board – Stuart Jamieson, David Pearse, John Gledhill,
Allan Langley, Arthur Beale.
- Appointment of Almoner(s).
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Notice of motion
Double Marking of Greens
Use of Scrims
Rolling of Greens
When any Club Championships are played, that have a pathway to Centre Events, there will be no double marking, change of Rinks/Direction of play, or the use of scrims on each playing day.
The Green Keeper shall be instructed that rolling of greens prior to play shall be in the opposite direction to the Bowling.
The above will also apply when any tournament exceeding $1000 in prize money is played.